Technology can be used to complete your challenges or to make them more easy.
This shows how much tech you have left to use.
- Using a stronger packpack (will give you a higher amount at the beginning of each level)
- Mining blue crystals (will give +10)
- Mining rocks (sometimes randomly gives +1 or +2 technology)
|Bridge Kit||10||Level 52|
|Monster Trap||5||Level 15|
|Mystic Compass (MC)||3||Level 21|
|MC: Red crystal||3||Level 21|
|MC: Blue crystal||3||Level 21|
|MC: Monster||3||Glowbug Backpack|
|MC: Key||3||Mythic Backpack|
|MC: Gold||3||Sprocket Backpack|
|Mighty Gloves||5||Level 29|
|Tunneling Shovel||20||Level 38|
|Lucky Strike||15||Level 90|
- Proximator (unlocked in level 5), shows you how close you are to completing your challenge (red being very close).
- Torch (unlocked in level 7), lights up the room for +2 blocks past visibility.
- Bridge Kit (unlocked in level 52), allows you to lay bridges across chasms.
- Bomb, explodes rocks in close proximity (see table below, B being the bomb, X being the explosion range).
- Mystic Compass (unlocked in level 21), points toward one red or blue crystal and disappears after you've mined it.
- Drill, allows you to drill up to 4 rocks in a straight line (can only be used while wearing an Azure Backpack).
- Mighty Gloves (unlocked in level 29), allows you to pick up keys, stones and explosive boxes.
- Tunneling Shovel (unlocked in level 38), allows you to dig under walls.
- Pillar, allows you to create a pillar and increase stability (can only be used while wearing the Mighty Chemist Backpack).
- Gold, key and monster compass, point towards gold, keys and monsters. They disappear when the object or monster is removed. They can only be used while wearing a Sprocket Backpack (Gold), Mythic Backpack (keys) or a Glowbug Backpack (monsters).
- Lucky Strike, increases the amount of resources from gold and crystals by factor two. It also guarantees a critical hit on any rock.
These obstacles prevent placement of bombs, explosive crates, traps, keys and stones. You can however walk through them.